Bosch GSB 18V-60 C 18V Brushless Combi Drill Body Only
The GSB 18 V-60 C Combi Drill includes the highly efficient brushless EC motor along with sensor technology: host of sensors constantly feedback to the tool’s electronic control. The Kickback Control increases user protection compared to power tools without the feature. 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck. Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places. Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder. Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws. Users also receive warning messages via the app when the motors of their tools are stopped, for instance, due to overheating.
The Bosch gsb 18V-60 is one of Bosch’s connectivity tools, with the capability to control various options and features within the tool through your smartphone. Extensions to the Bosch Toolbox App are available free from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Compact design: very short head length (only 184 mm) for perfect handling
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck
- Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Mountable bit holder for easy transport and storage of bits on the tool