Dewalt DCD796N 18V Li-ion Brushless Combi Drill Body Only
The Dewalt dcd796n Combi Drill features 2nd generation brushless technology for 30% more power and excellent efficiency. For an even more lightweight look, the drilling length was also reduced to 190 mm. the drill driver and hammer feature for multiple applications. With 30 per cent more power and excellent performance, the Dewalt DCD796n uses 2nd generation brushless technology.
The Dewalt dcd796n Combi Drill Compact Hammer Drill for excellent efficiency as new brushless engine technology. Ultra-compact, lightweight design also makes it possible to use in confined spaces. The Dewalt DCD796 as a two-speed setting and all-metal transmission for longer runtime and tool life. Compared to other marked drills in its class, it has high speeds. We love this drill and is a favourite with many of our customers as well, a tool kit essential indeed!
- Ultra-compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life.
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications.
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of the application.
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
- Improved airflow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power.