Dewalt DCF885N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Compact Impact Driver
Dewalt DCF885N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Compact Impact Driver Body It has a clutch that disengages the drivetrain of the drill when the tool exceeds a specified torque (turning force). Ultra-compact, lightweight design that allows use in confined spaces. The all-metal transmission gives increased runtime and longer tool life.
The DCF885 also features a bright white LED with delay capability for enhanced illumination and flashlight usability, and a multi-voltage converter for 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries. Drives screws into the wood that I had struggled with my cordless drill to secure before. Aluminium front housing increases the dispersion of heat and increases motor life. Improved ergonomic structure and add support to the rubber grip. Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions.
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- 6.35mm ‘drop in’ keyless hex driver allows for quick, one-handed fitment
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
- Drives screws into the wood that I had struggled with my cordless drill to secure before.