DeWalt DCG405N 18V XR Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder Body Only
The Dewalt DCG405 Brushless Angle Grinder has a no-load speed of 9000rpm and a 125mm disc diameter. Sold in a cardboard carton without battery or charger. The Dewalt DCG405N also has an electronic clutch and fast action brake, helping to safeguard against kickback or disc bursts and bringing spinning accessories to a rapid halt in under 2 seconds. Within 2 seconds of the trigger release, an electronic brake stops the disk. Another safety feature is the electronic clutch, which eliminates kickback in the case of disc jamming.
This model is extremely user-friendly thanks to the electronic brake and clutch which prevent kickback to increase safety upon use. It has a slim and streamlined body with rubber over-molding for excellent comfort, grip, and control, while the compact angled gear head allows improved access to tight spaces.
- 18V Brushless Motor Improved performance in demanding applications
- Electronic Brake stops the wheel quickly when the trigger is released
- Electronic Clutch Reduces the kick back reaction in the event of a pinch or stall
- Mesh Covers restricts dust being sucked through the motor
- Rubber overmould provides enhanced grip and comfort
- Two Position Side Handle offers greater comfort and control.