DeWalt DCH273N 18V XR Brushless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Body Only
The DEWALT DCH273N offers up 1200 rpm no load speed producing an impressive 4500bpm. It has a rotation stop mode for light chiseling in plaster, tiles, and renders and an impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood, ceramic and steel. The brushless motor and high capacity XR 18V 5.0Ah Lithium-ion battery platform provide extremely run time and reduced maintenance. The chuck and gearbox move backward and forwards together absorbing the impact which would normally end up transferred to the user.
The DeWALT DCH273 is compact. It has an in-line ergonomic D-handle design for increased comfort and convenience. The brushless motor and high capacity XR 18 Volt 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery platform provides extreme runtime and reduced maintenance.
- Bright white LED with delay function enhances visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick, and masonry from 4mm to 24mm
- Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- FLEXVOLT DCB547 battery provides maximum power and extended runtime.
- Voltage: 18v
- Chuck Type: SDS+ Plus
- Drilling Modes: Rotary, Rotary Hammer & Chiselling
- Speed Control: Variable Speed
- size L x H x W – 300mm x 200mm x 85mm
- Weight – 2.6kgs
- All DeWALT Power Tools from Power Tools UK are supplied with full industrial warranties
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling 6.6 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) – 1.5 m/s²