Dewalt DCH333N 54V Flexvolt Brushless SDS+ Hammer Drill Body Only
Dewalt DCH333N is a lightweight workhorse that will perform admirably even when compared to corded tools. The DCH333 has 3 primary modes of operation including Hammer, Rotary only, and Chisel only, making this an extremely versatile tool that is ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick, and masonry from 4mm to 30mm.
The DeWalt DCH333NT is one of the best hammer drills on the market with a high-speed drilling performance of over 66 holes per charge, perfect for professional use and DIY enthusiasts alike. This SDS plus Hammer Drill by DeWalt features a compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design for improved user comfort and support during extended operating periods. It is a Professional Powertool and Powered by 10.8v or 12v Li-ion Slide Type Battery. It is Faster as Well as Provide High Performance. If you need something that really offers a blow, a few tequila shots might do the trick, but it’s not going to do you a lot of good on-site. Instead, reach for an SDS Plus hammer drill.
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s², minimising user fatigue.
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick, and masonry from 4mm to 30mm.
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility Ideal for drilling anchors.
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Worklight for improved visibility.
- FLEXVOLT DCB547 battery provides maximum power and extended runtime.