Makita DHP482Z 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless 2 Speed Combi Drill
The Makita DHP482z is a compact Combi Drill with an overall length of only 198mm. Sold in a cardboard box without a battery or charger. Combi drill providing 21 torque settings. Ideal for light to medium duty drilling applications. Makita dhp482z combi drill High torque delivery of up to 62Nm. Single keyless sleeve chuck makes it easy to replace a bit.
There are many advantages to a combi drill with a brushless motor. Brushless motors do not waste as much energy through heat and friction, allowing more power to be applied to the task at hand, but also significantly longer battery runs per charge. It also includes Makita XPT system which prevents water and dust ingress when used in harsh conditions. They are highly effective at drilling into hard surfaces such as concrete, stone, mortar, and brick. These drills have a normal forward function like a traditional drill but also feature a forward hammering motion also to help simplify certain jobs.
- Incorporates Makita’s new battery protection system that provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris, and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 21 clutch settings deliver up to 480 in. Lbs. of torque
- All metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- Ultra-compact design (only 7-3/4″ long)
- Twin led jobs light with pre-glow and after-glow functions