MAKITA DHS680Z 18V BRUSHLESS CIRCULAR SAW
The MAKITA DHS680Z 18v first brushless circular saw, which becomes one of the latest members of Makita’s impressive line up of 18v Lithium-ion cordless tools DHS680 is set to become one of the most popular cordless circular saws on the market, featuring a brand new brushless motor and some new built-in features.
Key Reasons why to go brushless – Brushless motor draws fewer amps, works twice as long – Less heat generation extends battery life, reduces the frequency of charging batteries Makita s brushless motor enhances operational performance as well as battery longevity. This enables a Makita 3Ah battery to give users as much work as some competitor s 4Ah products. With the added benefit of a 22 minute charging time, you can keep on going all day.
- Tool hanger allows you to hang the saw when not in use
- Blower function blows sawdust off cutting line
- Larger base than similar models that gives a more stable operation
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Large lock-off lever for ultimate safety
- The twin LED job light ensures full visibility of the workpiece
- The Ergonomic soft grip and overall compact & lightweight design gives the user full control and comfort