MAKITA DJR185Z 18V CORDLESS MINI RECIPROCATING SAW BODY ONLY
The Makita DJR185Z is an 18v cordless reciprocating saw from the JR100D series. This saw will accept both reciprocating saw blades and jigsaw blades due to its jigsaw blade compatible blade clamp and adjustable shoe. The saw has two switch levers with variable speed control. The saw has two variable speed control shift levers. Cuts wood, metal, plastic, and many other similar materials. It looks like a saber saw but the blade clamp will take either standard saber saw or jigsaw blades.
The front guide shoe is adjustable and fitted with an LED job light. Suitable for both 3.0Ah, 4.0Ah, and 5.0Ah batteries. The saw has two variable speed control shift levers. The button switch on the tool handle & Paddle switch on the tool body makes it easier to work at any grip location, making the use of any trigger to be flexible. The LED light illuminates the workspace for precision every time and rubberised soft grip ensures comfort upon use.
- Single LED job light with pre-glow function
- Shoe Adjustment
- Two switch levers with variable speed control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides a comfortable and sure grip
- Jigsaw and reciprocating blades compatible
- Will accept both reciprocating saw blades and jigsaw blades