Makita DTD153Z 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver
The Makita DTD153Z impact driver features a brushless DC motor to improve run time by around 30% per battery and virtually no maintenance. This is a fully professional tool with enough torque for even the most demanding tasks. This high percussive action saves time and effort, driving screws up to 30% faster than a conventional drill/driver. The Makita DTD153 is a compact Impact Driver with an overall length of only 126mm.
Based on the DTD129, the DTD153 has a no-load speed of 3,400 rpm, providing up to 3,600 impacts per minute. This high percussive action saves time and effort, driving screws faster than a conventional drill/driver up to 30 per cent. The Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver is as versatile as it is ideal for professional and DIY use. The brushless motor means that when used under load, it does not compromise the power and has longer life as less friction can cause the tool to burn out.
- Compact design with an overall length of only 126mm
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life