Makita DTD154Z 18V LXT Li-ion Brushless Impact Driver
The Makita DTD154Z Brushless Impact Driver easily copes with harsh working environments. The outer case is dust and drip-proof, making it a good choice for the outdoor site and construction work. The Makita DTD154Z 18V Lithium-ion cordless brushless impact driver is ideal for use in outdoor or harsh environments for professionals.The brushless engine disposes of carbon brushes. Because its empowering the engine to run cooler and more productively for longer life. It has an electronic 3 stage impact power selector + TEK mode selection which prevents over-tightening of fasteners. The Makita DTD154Z 18V Lithium-ion cordless brushless impact driver is ideal for use in outdoor or harsh environments for professionals. The outer case design and enhanced dust and drip-proof performance makes it much more reliable in comparison to previous models.
The compact & lightweight 1.5kg plan of the DTD154 makes transportation around the worksite simple without compromising on control. While the updated belt clip it will drive standard bolts from M5 to M14 and machine screws from M4 to M8. It is compact and light in weight at 1.5kg and with an ergonomic soft grip. The impact driver has a no load speed of 3600rpm providing up to 3800ipm, the percussive action saving time and effort, driving screws up to 30% faster than a conventional drill/driver, no pilot hole is needed even into hardwood.
- Super compact with an overall length of only 117mm.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- TEK mode (T-mode) reduces impact power during final stages of fastener seating
- Electronic 3-stage impact power selection (Hard/Medium/Soft)
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio.
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life