MAKITA HR140DZ 10.8V CXT SLIDE SDS+ PLUS HAMMER DRILL BODY ONLY
The Makita HR140DZ is a 10.8V CXT SDS-PLUS cordless hammer powered by a new CXT 10.8V slide Li-ion battery. It weighs only 2.0 Kg. This 4.0Ah battery attached and is still a compact tool at only 250mm overall length. It is also suitable for drilling without impact in wood, metal, ceramic and plastic.
Makita HR140DZ Hammer Drill has 2 mode operation, Rotary Only and Rotary Hammer for a wide range of applications. It is vibration absorbing housing and a soft rubber grip for vibration absorption. A one-touch sliding chuck, adapted for SDS-Plus bits, for easy bit installation and removal with one hand. The HR140Z is suitable for both horizontal and vertical applications. The slots on the SDS+ drill bits allow an amount of back and forth motion. This, along with the smooth ball bearings, increases the strength of the hammer action of the drill. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 1.0 joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design
- Weighs only 2.6 Kg with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- 2-Mode operation for “Rotation Only” or “Hammering with Rotation”
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Compact and lightweight design